Supporting Our Students
We’re Here to Help
Welcome, international students! We value the knowledge and experiences you bring to our McMaster and Hamilton community. The International Student Services (ISS) team within the Student Success Centre (SSC) is available to support your success during your time at McMaster and beyond. Contact us for help with:
- Events, socials and programming
- Immigration advising
- Health insurance (UHIP)
- Success coaching and transition support
- One-on-one appointments and drop-ins (virtual and in person)
- And more!
When you have received an offer to McMaster, you’ll be able to:
- Book appointments on OSCARplus, under Student Success Centre > Appointments > International Student Services (starting in July).
- Register for the iCent app for international undergraduate students at McMaster. Sign up to get important updates and information about events, programs and more. Learn how to register for iCent.
Connect with Us
Information Box Group
Health and safety continue to be a top priority. We continue to follow the latest COVID-19 safety guidance from public health and the Ontario government. McMaster is strongly encouraging our community members to keep up-to-date with their COVID vaccinations. Masking is also strongly encouraged. We will continue to monitor the situation closely.
Additional student support services
Giving our students a safe and supportive learning environment is our top priority. All McMaster students are welcome to use the services offered by the Student Success Centre, Student Wellness Centre and the Equity and Inclusion Office.
The Student Wellness Centre provides counselling options, medical services and wellness programs so that you can get the most out of your McMaster experience.
McMaster’s Equity and Inclusion Office promotes an environment of respect, safety, collegiality and openness so our rich, diverse community can thrive.